Effective and safe patient care results from the coordinated efforts of a patient care team whose hands-on caregivers have IT tools to enhance their ability to do their jobs. The implementation and usage of electronic health records is leading to increased availability of detailed, comprehensive, patient-specific clinical and demographic information in digital format. This evolution further integrates information technology into the care process providing information based opportunity for improvements. Investments in electronic medical record (EMR) and related clinical applications, which are designed to automate workflows and organize patient data, while essential to the foundation for improvements, is, in and of itself, the beginning.
Security and Compliance
Data warehousing, mining, analysis, dash boarding and live monitoring create interactive surveillance tools to recognize and share critical information.Quality care is provided by a community of care professionals including patients, facilities, affiliated specialists and families. The ability to collaborate is essential to providing the right information and perhaps intervention when necessary, however compliance demands that the information is protected and only shared where, when and with whom appropriate. MoreDirect can help build and customize security solutions for your organization from assessing potential risk to enabling collaboration.
- Vulnerability assessments
- Physician Portals
- Access Control Solutions
- Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) Solutions
- Encryption Solutions
Delivery of accurate and timely patient information to care providers is quickly becoming a primary tool in the journey to enhance efficiencies and improve patient outcomes. Current advancements in digital imaging, unified communications and mobility have granted access to resources and information while decreasing dependency on physical location.
- Remotely monitor patient information
- Establish secure physician portals to share information, increase communications and enhance collaboration
- Integrate with nurse call and unified communications to alert on call staff of critical information and need for intervention
- Active Directory Migration Services
- Sharepoint Design and Implementation Services
- Deliver patient information including meaningful data and images to enhance interaction at the point of care
Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) have been developed in an attempt to provide economical storage, flexible and rapid retrieval of images, access to images acquired with multiple modalities, and location independence for viewing and consultation. Electronic images and reports are transmitted digitally via PACS which eliminates the need to manually file, retrieve, or transport film jackets. MoreDirect provides products from industry leading partners.
- High Performance Workstations
- High Resolution Diagnostic and Surgical Displays
- Flexible Storage Options
To learn more or to get started, please click here or contact your Account Manager at 1-800-369-1047.