Why Now Is the Perfect Time to Transform Your Data Center
Windows Server 2003 is no longer supported by Microsoft. This means that, since July 14, 2015, no critical patches have been released. With 37 critical updates in 2013 alone, running unsupported software presents significant risks and complications for your business that will only increase in severity as time goes on.
What Does EOS Mean for You?
- No Updates - Development and support will cease, leaving your systems vulnerable to software and security issue
- No Compliance - 2003 servers will not pass compliance audits
- No Protection - Physical and virtualized instanced will be vulnerable
- No Savings - The added support and security costs of maintaining legacy servers can quickly surpass the initial cost of upgrading
Why Should You Act Now?
Migrating away from Windows Server 2003 is an investment in your organization’s future—and there has never been a better time to begin the migration process. Transform your data center with a modern server solution running Windows Server 2012 R2 to take full advantage of:
- New levels of performance and efficiency
- Simplified management
- Comprehensive virtualization capabilities
- The latest disaster recovery and business continuity features
- Energy and space savings through reduced server footprints
How Connection Can Help?
Our team of Microsoft experts will guide you through the migration process with a strategy that’s custom built for your environment, applications, and workloads. Utilize our free Windows Server 2003 Migration Tool to identify an upgrade path that delivers the performance, security, and value your business needs. Take the next step to transform your data center today.