Harnessing the power of notebooks, tablets, and smartphones has become a major priority for organizations eager to gain increased productivity and performance. Still, giving your users the ability to work anywhere presents a challenge when it comes to creating a secure, manageable environment. Not only does your IT staff need to worry about the physical security of portables, they also need to defend against data loss over public, unsecured wireless networks. Added to the internal risks, customers expect to make transactions anytime, anywhere via multiple channels: branch, online, phone, ATMs and mobile devices. Today's successful financial institutions must deliver these products and services in an 'always open' and 'always secure' environment to attract and retain an increasingly sophisticated consumer.
We Understand Your Challenges
- Securing application access for user-preferred devices.
- Simplifying Mobile Device Management.
- Automating the configuration process.
- Enabling complete visibility of all devices.
- Ensuring availability and performance of mobile and online channels.
We Can Help
- Assess your business and network to help you make intelligent, informed decisions about your mobility strategy.
- Conduct a Wireless Site Survey to design an efficient wireless infrastructure.
- Assess your environment for availability and security of online and mobile services.
- Evaluate and configure hardware, software, and technical support solutions.
- Incorporate mobile technologies for an "always open" environment.
Get started today: Contact your Account Executive at 1-800-369-1047 or Click Here.