Due in part to the unprecedented impacts of a natural disaster, cyber crime and terrorist threats to our economic infrastructure, today's financial institutions are under increasing regulatory pressure to ensure the security and recoverability of data and mission critical systems. Institutions are also experiencing greater scrutiny in demonstrating effective business continuity plans. Security and resilience are only part of the regulatory equation as the Financial Crisis has pushed lawmakers to focus heavily on data analysis, archiving and retrieval capabilities in support of exposure reporting, eDiscovery and Fraud Detection. To prove compliance with these regulations, financial institutions need to effectively acquire, store, analyze, archive and retrieve far more data than in the past—all while keeping it secure and available.
We Understand Your Challenges
- Increasing regulatory requirements and compliance audits around GLBA, SOX and FFIEC.
- Lacking centralized management across a heterogeneous environment.
- Having adequate funding for DR staff and infrastructure.
- Ensuring fast recovery of data and systems for "always on" availability.
- Retaining customer records and transaction history for compliance.
- Delivering on 24/7 business service level agreements.
- Ensuring continuity of IT operations amid increasing costs.
We Can Help
- Design and implement compliant DR infrastructure and BC processes.
- Meet data retention compliance requirements and audit reporting.
- Streamline backup and recovery operations.
- Protect against data loss and network intrusion.
- Automate data archiving and document management for eDiscovery.
- Reduce the impact of downtime due to planned and unplanned outages.
Get started today: Contact your Account Executive at 1-800-369-1047 or Click Here.