Get in Tune with a VMware vSphere Healthcheck
Don't Let VM Sprawl Negate the Benefits of Virtualization
Virtualization is a fundamental shift in how infrastructures are architected, provisioned, managed and operated. The benefits of virtualization include cost savings, operational efficiencies and consolidation. However, virtual machine (VM) sprawl can create bigger infrastructure problems down the line.
Best-Practice Guidance for Utilizing & Optimizing VMware vSphere
Virtualization sprawl occurs when the number of VMs on a network reaches the point where the administrator can no longer manage them effectively. Sprawl warning signs can be remedied, and a single symptom does not necessarily indicate sprawl. However, identifying these symptoms can prevent virtualization sprawl from becoming an issue in the future, and we can help. Our VMware Certified Professional (VCP) consultants can work with your team to provide best-practice guidance for utilizing and optimizing VMware vSphere.
VMware vSphere Healthcheck Benefits
- Analyze your current VMware vSphere performance.
- Mitigate potential risks by providing best practice recommendations .
- Maximize your resources by improving efficiencies and providing road maps for future improvements.
What Our Expert Consultants Provide
- VCP-conducted assessment of VMware vSphere on up to 4 ESX hosts using the VMware HealthAnalyzer virtual appliance.
- Identification of potential opportunities to improve and optimize your virtualized environment's performance.
- VCP-lead 5-seat workshop to share and discuss VMware vSphere best practices.
What You'll Need to Get Started
- Existing VMware vSphere environment.
- Root access to VMware installations.
- Conference room with projector and networked desktops and/or notebooks running Microsoft Windows 2000 or higher.