The Challenge to Maintain Pace
IT organizations often support mobile workers, distributed locations, and complex environments while adhering to rigorous governance and compliance with full accountability. As infrastructure becomes more complex, business demands increase and the sophistication of end users expands; IT departments often find it challenging to sustain the rate of change and associated cost controls. Projections of continued shortages in skilled IT labor, and adoption of new and potentially disruptive technologies, have prompted IT leaders to partner with Connection to offset risk and assume responsibility for managing their asset fleet.
Service Solutions from Data Center to Desktop
As a national IT solutions provider, Connection can function as an extension of your IT department to deliver lifecycle services from the data center to the desktop, nationwide. Solutions range from complete ITSM services to modular lifecycle functions, as required. Services can be executed on a per project basis or as an ongoing managed service in a very flexible and agile framework.
Connection Lifecycle Service Delivery Model Success Foundation:
- Proven Solutions: Reliable, measurable, and flexible services throughout the engagement process
- Win-Win Approach: The most flexible approach to solving IT needs and ensuring ongoing operational excellence
- Fully Integrated Offerings: From discreet lifecycle projects to ongoing deliverables to managed service level agreements which include service desk, asset management, refresh cycles, and remote infrastructure management
- Project Management: On-boarding support, lifecycle implementation, and steady state operations in conjunction with service delivery teams
- Service Delivery Support: Highly effective service accountability, ongoing service execution, and continuous improvement
- Full Suite of Services: Extensive consulting, engineering, process improvement resources, and customer advocacy to leverage optimal client outcomes and customer satisfaction
- WebSPOC: ITIL certified incident management system includes Asset Management, Problem Management, Contract Management, Configuration Management Data Base, and overall ITSM framework