Offering Mac® as a Standard Choice on Your IT Networks
While Mac has always been a part of certain departments, such as advertising and design, and a key platform in vertical industries, corporate buying of Mac has increased in recent years. In many cases, they are becoming a standard option for organizations and enterprises. Integrating Mac® into your organization can be easy when you engage our experts.
Mac Client Integration Services
Our Mac Client Integration Assessment provides you with the vital and necessary information and recommendations needed to plan and execute a successful integration project. Our Mac Client Integration Assessment will not only evaluate your current state, but will also provide recommendations on how to enhance your current environment. This gives our engineers the information they need to design an integration solution that best fits your environment, goals, and budget.
How It Works
Our Mac Client Integration Service provides you with the vital and necessary tools, information, best practices, and integration support necessary to plan and execute a successful Mac client integration project. Our Mac integration methodology will evaluate your current state and make the necessary recommendations on how to enhance your current environment. Then, we'll utilize the experience of our engineers to put the plan in place and facilitate a complete implementation.
Our Mac Client Integration Services allow your organization to take advantage of an environment where your Mac users can:
- Utilize a single username and password
- Be managed in a single directory service
- Have access to network shares
- Be managed in the same manner as your PC users
- Eliminate the need for your IT staff to manage two directory services
Steps You Can Expect:
- Pre-flight review of Active Directory environment and Mac clients
- Pre-flight review of network and DNS setup
- Commence integration by binding Mac clients to Active Directory
- Finalize implementation and conduct knowledge transfer to your IT staff
How to Get Started
Mac Client/Active Directory Integration Services Process
- Contact your Account Executive.
- Your Account Executive will facilitate a call with your project leaders and our professional services team.
- We will identify an individual project plan.
- You'll be on the way to a more streamlined environment, with the integration of the Mac into your network and Active Directory environment—right alongside your PCs.