Searching for Seamless Wireless Coverage?
Our Wireless Site Survey is an invaluable tool in the design of your infrastructure. Whether you're planning a new wireless network, expanding your current coverage, or upgrading an existing solution, putting the right metrics in place to measure your wireless needs is a crucial step in creating an infrastructure that works the way you want it to. Without survey data, it's easy to underestimate the wireless coverage you need, resulting in dead zones and poor network performance. Overestimating requirements can be an even costlier mistake, as access points located too close to one another can inadvertently reduce performance. Use our Wireless Site Survey to get more performance out of your IT dollars and maximize the return on your wireless investment.
Take the Guesswork Out
Starting your next wireless project with our Wireless Site Survey is the best way to ensure a problem-free implementation. The data collected from our Wireless Site Survey can improve network operations and save you money. Our valuable information reveals:
- The correct amount of coverage for your environment and usage requirements
- The ideal combination of access points and antennas for your needs
- Optimum locations for each access point to ensure maximum coverage and performance
How a Wireless Site Survey Works
Our Wireless Site Survey involves a combination of on-site testing and analysis, backed by software simulation and report compilation.
- We conduct an on-site radio frequency propagation test that produces custom data specific to your building and infrastructure
- The testing will include a Wi-Fi study of 802.11a, 802.11b/g, or 802.11n signal propagation and interference analysis in all desired coverage areas
- We produce maps displaying the actual findings for signal strength, noise, signal-to-noise ratio, and channel interference.
- Using the data collected, we create final recommendations for access point location, antenna type, and channel allocations intensity, disk I/O, CPU average use, login delay, and much more.
What to Expect
- First, we gather maps of the desired assessment area.
- Next, we determine coverage areas and requirements.
- Then, we conduct a radio frequency propogation test.
- We review the data and complete the wireless network design.
- We generate detailed reports, recommendations and a bill of materials.
- We schedule a time to review these materials with you in detail.
Your Wireless Site Survey results provide all the information you need to ensure a successful wireless implementation. Your detailed findings report includes:
- Results of the radio frequency propagation testing, including Wi-Fi interference sources
- Network design drawing
- Bill of materials (BOM) for recommended wireless hardware, pictures of mounting locations, configurations, channel plans, integration plans, security requirements, and data cabling
Experience Worry-Free Wireless
The benefits of a our Wireless Site Survey are clear—whether you're designing a new wireless project or improving the efficiency of your existing assets. There's no easier way to get more performance out of your IT dollars.